Our Home Care Business Consultants can Help You Open a Home Care Business
Our home care business consultants will help you open a home care business, companion care agency, or hospice home care agency
Please call us 24/7 at 888-850-6932 for more information.
Our home care business consultants will assist you every step of the way.
A true home care consultant or a home care consulting company can offer you expert guidance in the following areas:
- Home Health Industry Standards
- State and Federal Regulations
- Startup Services
- Assessment and Financial Analysis
- Process Engineering
- Clinical Operations
- Oasis Review and Validation
- Medicare Compliance / Accreditation Requirements
- Strategic Planning
- Valued Based Purchasing
A home care consultant should be able to help your organization improve your quality of services and reduce its costs by identifying and improving quality outcomes. A true home care consultant will help your agency streamline its operations by becoming more efficient and profitable.
A true home care consultant or a home care consulting company should have the experience and a proven reputation in the industry. They should be able to provide you with references and testimonials pertaining to their accomplishments.
When choosing a home care consulting company to help you open a home care agency, they should be able to provide to you the following benefits.
- We have enough full time employees to assist you with every aspect of your business.
- Our home care business consulting company that you choose must understand all states their specific licensing requirements. To do so they must employ a team of licensing specialists who pride themselves in their abilities to complete state and federal Home Health Care license applications quickly without error. They must then be able to successfully prepare you for your home care license inspection.
- The clinical team that they employ must consist of several Registered Nurses and Certified Medical Coders. They should be experienced in the following areas:
- Personal Care Services
- Private Duty Home Care
- Medicare Home Care
- Pediatric Home Care
- Infusion Therapy in the Home Setting
- Hospice Home Care
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Chart Auditing and Medical Coding
- A home care consultant company should be able to write its own home care policy and procedures and operational manuals. These operational materials are written to meet your home care agency’s needs. They should be completely customized to meet all of your states operational requirements and any others, such as Medicare’s conditions of participation and accrediting body standards of excellence.
Are you still wondering how can a home care consultant help you?
- A home care consultant or a home care consulting company should provide a Lifetime Training and Support Program. The goal of this training program is to get you ready to hit the ground running and launch your very own home care agency.
- They should understand the requirements for Medicare, Medicaid or Private Duty Accreditation.
- They should be well versed in sales and marketing who are able to develop a online and offline marketing for your home care business.
- They should be able to provide you will online training, internet portal and weekly webinars.
- They should be able to take their clients vision and transform them into compliant, successful, rewarding and profitable home care agencies.
- They should be able to provide a full range of support services for their clients whether they are an existing home care agency or a new home care agency.
Starting a home care business can be challenging. Finding the right home care consulting company that can assist you everything you need to start a successful home care business can be confusing. To be truly successful your goal is to find a home care consulting company that is passionate about what they do to achieve your goals and partner in your success. 21st Century Health Care Consultants is the choice for your home care consulting needs. For more information about our consulting offerings, click on the links to our websites below.
Our home care business consultants share your vision and mission to become a respected home care business offering superior patient care to those in your community. Our home care business consultants specialize in many different areas, from licensing to accreditation and beyond.
To learn more about our services and home care requirements in your state, contact 21st Century Health Care Consultants.
Contact 21st Century Care Health Care Consultants
Call 21st Century Care Health Care Consultants to find out how long this process takes in your state and what you will need to get started. We have all of the answers. Call us today and make your dream of starting a home care business a reality.